Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Blessings

Was standing in a queue at the pharmacy this afternoon, and saw the cutest little girl. She had a blue lolly pop that stained her mouth and her mom was busy explaining to her that she needed to get meds to help her get better, even though she didn't seem to believe she was ill. There were a lot of people and I was amazed at the speed this little one was manoeuvring through these people. I try not to stare a kids too much though...with the baby itch and all, I sometimes worry that my longing looks might creep some moms out..lol.

Shock of my life when mom walked away from the counter, with not one cute little girl with stained blue lips, but 2...


                                                  {source}

My first thought was...I want two kids one day, but I'm hoping God doesn't bless me with both at the same time. If however that is already His plan, I will still be a happy mom, none the less.

1 comment:

  1. I am like you, before I had kids I really wanted twins. I am so glad I didn't get my wish, The amount of work is just crazy. It would have been a great blessing either way.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo