Friday, 16 November 2012

Blue Friday

I liked this look. It was a bit out of my comfort zone (esp the lip colour), but yeah...I will definitely do it again.


 
 
Really excited about the weekend. Plan on shopping around for the cook book I will be cooking off. I've spent a total of 2 hours (yesterday and today's lunch break) in the book store. There are so many options out there, and still I can't seem to zone in on one. Maybe I should just close my eyes and pick one...lol.

I bawled my eyes out like a baby last night. This 'wedding dress' thing isn't working out the way I want it to. My hubby though...*chocking up again*, he's just way too sweet. If I had been the one watching myself cry the way I did, I would have been shocked cause a), its not a big deal...can be sorted and b) was I seriously crying about a DRESS???? Granted, I'd had two glasses of wine and DNC'ed with my girls on not so happy topics...but still. Man, this post isn't going the way I planned it out in my head.

I'm just really glad it's Friday...this entire week felt like Wednesday (so close, yet so far).



11 comments:

  1. That yellow top is gorgeous on you!

    And why were you crying about the wedding dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last minute-ness is catching up with me :(. The lady i wanted to make my dress wasn't available. But after some begging and more crying, all is good :)

      Delete
  2. The yellow and black is a good look on you. What happened with the dress? Whatever it is wedding stuff tends to get people very emotional so you aren't the first and won't be the last to cry about a dress. The good thing is you have a good hubby that has your back even when you are crying about a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy...learnt my lesson, not to wait till the last minute. Got it sorted with lots of begging and crying tho :).

      Delete
  3. You're lucky that you have an understanding hubby who realizes that the dress is a big part of the day. Love the outfit and yellow looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top. I think they call it peplum because of the way that it flares out. Hope those blues have been chased away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! that yellow peplum top is gorgeous! and what a sweet hubby you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is awesome. Peplum is my new favorite style. I just got a bunch of shirts in that style. can't wait to try thrm on and share

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo