Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Our 1st Anniversay

It's been the most amazing year yet. People keep reminding me that this is supposed to be the honeymoon phase...but I don't know, doesnt feel like it. Not to say we won't have any disagreements or conflicts, but I think we have grown tremendously in our relationship together, and are more (and will continue to get more and more equipped) for this amazing journey ahead of us. And every single day, I look at my husband and I wonder, how is it I am so blessed to be married to the most loving, caring, supporting and (bonus) good looking man known to me.

So if you happen to read this, honey, I LOVE YOU and Thank you.
Heres' to many many more years.


9 comments:

  1. Awwww...so sweet. Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture. Congrats on one year together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Have a wonderful vacation and 2nd wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby. Wishing you many more amazing years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet post. Wishing you and hubby more wonderful and blessed years together

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo