Friday, 14 December 2012

Shut down.

These past two weeks have dragged. Dragged I tell you. Today our offices shut down and I will switch on my office computer again in 21days...woooooh hoooo.

The next three weeks are going to be something else. Our "wedding", the 1900km we have to drive to get to it and then our road trip along the east coast of South Africa with my hubby, sister, sister in law and her fiance (who have come down from Germany for the wedding and visit family). So, I will take this opportunity to practice my German with my sister in law ( my hubby is no help at all...lol). Who knows, I might be able to cross it off my baby bucket list in January (hahahaha, I kill myself!).

Its been one of those weeks, putting together important travel documents, getting my dress (I actually don't have it, just a few finishing touches then we good to go)...the list goes on. But I'm just happy its all done.





Enjoy your weekend folks.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. so exciting! can't wait to see pictures! enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! so exciting!!! I hope you have an amazing time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy travels sounds like you have an incredible journey aheahd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have an awesome time off...can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic, it made me laugh so much! Enjoy your 21 days off and your wedding!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo