Friday, 1 February 2013

What happened to January???

Umh??? Am I missing something?

If  January is setting the pace for the year, it's going to be a short one. Just the other day I was thinking I need to put together some New Years resolutions. Hmmm, I think I'll just wait for 2014.

It's been a hectic start to the year for me. All just a blurr really, but definitely productive! In between all my hard work though, I've managed to squeeze in a bit of fun. This past weekend, a friend of ours was in town from England. It was just so nice to catch up and meet new friends. One of his friends that I met that night has a cute little plane that he uses to commute between his farm and town. He offered to give me a ride the next day. I'd never been in one of these itsy bitsy planes, so I was super keen. Hubs on the other hand, not so much.


The itsy bitsy plane


SO EXCITED!!!


View of most of our little town


On the way out of town to our farm


Our house. If u look closely enough you can see my Hubs waving from the right balcony :)


A near by dam I didn't know existed. Will definitely visit it soon!



It was a bit windy and since the plane is so small, it was a pretty bumpy ride. I had such a jam, and now I'm definitely looking forward to jumping out of one of these babies soon.

Wishing everyone an awesome weekend!






8 comments:

  1. So cool! January was an amazing month for you! So many exciting things happened.

    But the month completely flew. I still can't believe we're in February.

    And you want to jump out of planes? Just the thought makes my skin crawl, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...very nice! I must say you are brave. Not sure I would have gone up in a small plane :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is really cool! id love to go on a small plane but ive only been on really big ones so far! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are living the life and definitely checking things off your baby bucket list :).

    I can actually see your hubby waving, that is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. not going to lie, I'd be a bit nervous to get into the little plane too! jan did fly by, I can't believe it's feb already. crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! I would love to go for a ride like that but don't know if I'd be brave enough to jump out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. January went by quick..that looks so adventurous

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so brave! That plane is a bit too small for me lol.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo