Thursday, 14 March 2013

I'M TURNING INTO A MAN....

I'm growing a beard!!! Ok it's still one hair, but one hair, two hairs, one thousand hairs, its still a beard right?!?

{source}


Woooosaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What next? A deep voice and a huge round Adam's apple to match?Lol, ok, I'm being a little dramatic. Probably won't go that far (I hope, stranger things have happened). And right now, I have my fingers (and toes) crossed that this is and always will be the only hair follicle shooting out from my chin!

Now to break to news to my beloved husband!

{source}
 

4 comments:

  1. Lol sorry to hear that...my friends and I call whiskers!! It's sad I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude when I got pregnant I became that girl. Hair was sprouting everywhere on my neck. I ended up doing electrolysis to get rid off it. It was back again when I was pregnant the second time around. I guess I am the girl that grows hair in bizarre places. Electrolysis is the way to go with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I have kept that one a secret from hubby. I refuse to tell him I have the same 3 hairs that return no matter how many times I pluck them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg - I'm with you! I've had to start lasering to make sure I don't end up like that Kim K pic you posted. I think A notices, but he just doesn't mention it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo