Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Where is your seed?


4year old does not get why I don’t have a seed yet. You know those that eventually grow into a baby.  (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, it might be a good idea to speak to your parents, ask them to tell you about the birds and the bees...actually no, read on, you might learn something.)

4year old: How come you still don’t have a seed?

Me: I’m not sure I know where to get one.

4year old: You get it from a boy silly.
 
Me: Really, you mean I don’t have to buy one.
 
 

4year old: (really proud of herself for teaching me something new) No, you lie down, he puts his wee wee in you and you don’t move. You are NOT ALLOWED TO MOVE!

4year old's mom: *Jaw drop*
{source}



When and how much will or did you tell your kids about "the birds and the bees".

8 comments:

  1. LMAO! That is just too funny! Almost as comical as my nephew who walked in on me nursing my baby and said "you know, my baby sister also eats my mommy's boobies!"
    I don't know how I'll handle it when the time comes. I am going to bask in ignorance for now :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't know how I will bring that topic up, but maybe when is thirteen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how funny! I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh how did that FOUR year know that?!?!?! eeeeekkkkk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word!! I would die...literally die! I told Matt he needs to tell lil A all that...cause I have no idea how I'll say... "Keep your wee wee to yourself...till you die" without coming off a bit harsh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! A four year old knows this?? I sure hope when my child is four he will think babies come from God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! How does a 4 year old know this?! And her direction for you not to move, OMG!! I don't even know if I want to laugh, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank goodness i don't have to yet!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo