Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Fun times - Arts Festival


This year's arts fest was such a jam. I did absolutely no studying and we were moving offices at work, so no work. But it was still crazy! Hubby's restaurant was constantly full till wee hours and on a few occasion, I had to help out on the floor (waitressing) when someone didn't pitch (mainly cause everyone under estimated how exhausting it can be). Was glad I hadn't lost my touch, but it made me realise how unfit I am...but that's a story for another day. This year I made it a point to see a few shows and be a tourist along with everyone else. Usually I'm constantly working and never get to enjoy what this little town of ours have to offer, and I got the opportunity to kick one of my Baby Bucket List Items off...woop woop. Anyhoo, I will let the pictures tell the story.


BEST SHOW EVER!!!

WORST SHOW EVER!!!


Best Gluhwein in town. No Bias..lol.

Music

Art

Attempted jump photo

The dog that put a stop to it

Talking their ears off ;p


Posers ;)






 
Parade


 




More posers :)


BEST COCKTAIL...Not Biased!!!

Tessa's found the love of her life!


Plenty laughs
 
 
 
Shopping






 

 
 
 



Hubby and his "FRO"






 
 
More of the parade.
 
 




Beautiful Lolly, played  the piano at the restaurant every night.



And always filled the house with her fans.

Twas a good year for us. But alas the last day of festival was the last day of our restaurant-owner's days and we have since shut our doors indefinitely. That last day was bitter sweet...there will be tonnes I will miss, including being able to just order my meals instead of cook, now I REALLY HAVE TO learn to cook...blah, but for real, we've had sooooo many good times, ugly times too and we'll take those memories with us, but now, a new beginning awaits....
















6 comments:

  1. Very cool! I loved seeing all the pics. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the attempt to jump photo, that's how mine turn out too!that's sad you had to close the doors to the restaurant, but new opportunities lie ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like such a great time! You are so pretty! Love your outfits!

    It must be bittersweet but I'm glad you're excited for a new experience. And yeah cooking is fun, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so much fun, looks like you guys had a great time.

    I love the red lipstick, you and your girlfriend just having fun and attempting jump pics, and you and your hubby posing.

    Oh and the gluhwein, I totally want some now. I miss that about Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always attempt those jump photos people do and I never get great shots. lol. glad to see i am not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow...what a fun festival and it looks like you guys had a blast and that picture at the end is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo