Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Phallus Exhibition - National Arts Fest

 


A phallus is an erect penis, a penis-shaped object, or a mimetic image of an erect penis. Such symbols often represent the fertility and cultural implications that are associated with the male sexual organ, as well as the male orgasm.WIKI
 


Our sleepy town was awake for the annual national arts festival this past week. What a jam this year has been.




My inlaw's had a Phallus exhibition which sadly I missed because it was just a crazy whirlwind week. I did however get to see some of the art works before the festival.









Surprisingly this very conservative town of ours was very supportive and I think the Spear would have fit in perfectly.

Would you have popped in for a visit?






10 comments:

  1. Ummm...that just had me LOL!!! That is definitely interesting! Especially the one being used as a salt and pepper holder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, a lot of folks were crackin up...and a few other reactions. We had such an awesome time recapping on peoples reactions!

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh, too funny!! that one in the back of the pickup--holy moly giant penis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe you never fail to make me laugh out loud. Def something fun to do with my girlfriends or sisters!

    But I have to see I was not expecting to see erect penis' when I popped here for a visit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the first warning pic, lol. I would have gone to the exhibit, I found the salt and pepper holder very creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting to say the least. Would have made for a fun bachelorette party celebration. Not really the kind of event where you take the family ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your in laws hosted the exhibit? Pretty interesting. I would have definitely gone with hubby but if the in-laws were there I might be a tad bit uncomfortable looking at erect penises while my mother in law is looking over my should! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh...i had to quickly scroll through...im at work. interesting indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precioso sitio, con tu permiso me quedo para seguirte!
    Abrazos desde Uruguay!
    http://perfumederosas-cristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo