Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Why 2015 is already my favorite year...

At the end of January this year, we found out that we have a little bundle of joy on the way. 


We weren't really trying, but we weren't actively preventing anything either. So we were a bit surprised but very very excited. I will say the first trimester...well at least form about weeks 5/6 to about week 10, I was sure this might be our only child, cause although my nausea could be managed with constant snacking on fruit and raw veggies, I was unprepared at how debilitating the fatigue would be. I couldn't function with out a lunch time nap and atleast 10hours of sleep. Hubby and I agreed to keep the news to ourselves until our 12week scan, so it was extra hard not being able to just vent when I needed to. But after the 10 week mark, it's been smooth sailing. We've just hit our 20 week mark and I'm still not done sharing the news with all my friends and family...that's what happens when everyone is all over the world. 

Other than lots of fun food cravings (I think I looked forward to that the most) and frequent bathroom visits...oh and the ever expanding belly, I have no other symptoms. In a couple of weeks we find out if we having a boy or girl. So excited about that.

Now for some belly pics.






Time is moving so fast, we still haven't bought a single baby item, and I'm not even sure where to start. But yeah, we are super stoked that in a few months we will no longer be a family of four, but 5. And I hope the 2 fur babies adjust well.

6 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG!!!CONGRATULATIONS! !!! I am so happy for you. You look fabulous!
    Can't wait for updates. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!!!CONGRATULATIONS! !!! I am so happy for you. You look fabulous!
    Can't wait for updates. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO, SO exciting! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHHHH, how exciting. Congratulations girly, how exciting. You look so adorable and you are so tiny. I love the belly shot, we can see your belly growing for real.

    Wow 20 weeks, before we know it your baby will be here. More updates please.

    I hope you blog more :). Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWWW! I'm so excited for your guys. I know I've lost so much update, but I'm going to keep up a gppd job with keeping myself posted with my blog friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness... HUGE CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys- you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo