Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Belly shots

Woah, someone tell me how I went from this


To this..


In two weeks. The pawpawkie is doing some crazy growing in there and at only 21 weeks, I'm a little frightened to imagine how much more growing this belly can still do.

Of late I've been struggling with names. I was that kid who named her kids in high school, or earlier even. But now all those great names just don't seem to cut it. If only it was possible to just ask your baby what name they want. That would be so much easier. We better not leave it to the last minute. 
Speaking of last minute, I still haven't bought a single baby item. There's still time I guess, but I'm not quite sure were to start. I've zoned in on a co-sleeper cot that I want and that's just about it. 
I'll give myself a deadline. At 30 weeks I better have my act together and makes sure I'm totally ready. 

Sigh 


6 comments:

  1. You look fantastic!

    One of my friends gave birth a few days ago and did not figure out the name until she saw his face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!

    We never pick out a name ahead of time. Instead, we select a list and then choose when we meet the baby. It is a tough task though. I can definitely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!

    We never pick out a name ahead of time. Instead, we select a list and then choose when we meet the baby. It is a tough task though. I can definitely understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're glowing! you really look beautiful. Don't worry about baby items, babies don't really need a lot at the begin, all they want is milk and sleep :). hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have totally popped. 21 weeks, wow, your pregnancy is flying by from my point of view. I am with TOI, babies don't need much in the first few months, they really only need you :).

    Baby names are so fun, I had a bunch of names picked out and hubby just hated all of them. We definitely had to go back to the drawing board for our boys name. In the end we were both really happy with what we came up with. Good luck with that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog totally ate my first comment :( i agree with pegster - you totally have popped and look super cute! babies don't need a ton of stuff so don't stress too much about what you should get. names are tricky, with both of my girls we went with names that were NOT on our list and that we had never considered before!! it'll come to you guys!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you...come on, drop me a note :) xoxo